Orange County Fashion Association is the official organizer of OC FASHION WEEK℠ , The Official Fashion Week of Orange County. All rights reserved. For more information, visit ocfashionassociation.com
FRIDAY 7/20 - SUMMER SOIREE MIXER
- DESCRIPTION: The Summer Soiree Mixer, always hip and chic, offers a great chance to mix in with fashion enthusiasts in the unique settings of the Orange County’s newest best hot spots, the OC MART MIX! It is also a great opportunity to network with fashion leaders, advocates and top associated industry professionals!
- SCHEDULE: Check In - 6:00P / Mixer – 6:30P-9:00P
- ATTIRE: Fashionably Chic
- LOCATION: OC MART MIX - 3313 Hyland Avenue, Costa Mesa, California 92626
Yesterday was the FIRST DAY to SUMMER 2012 OC FASHION WEEK and it opened with a bang with 20 attendees fascinated with knowledge on apparel production and manufacturing at FASHION CAMP OC inside the OC Mart MIX at the South Coast Collection in Costa Mesa, CA.
WEDNESDAY 7/18 - LECTURE SERIES: PRODUCTION
- SCHEDULE: Check In - 6:00P / Lecture – 6:30P-9:30P
- ADMISSION: $20 - Student w/ID / $25 – General
- ATTIRE: Business Casual
- LOCATION: OC MART MIX (Fashion Camp OC) - 3313 Hyland Avenue, Costa Mesa, California 92626
- TICKETS: http://ocfashionweeksummer2012.eventbrite.com
SPEAKER - KIRSTEN DIEL
- Co-Owner of DLCO Patterns and Grading
- In the fashion industry since 1998 as an assistant and then associate designer.
- Graduated from FIDM with a Product Development Degree and LA TRADE TECH in 2004 for a Fashion Design and Pattern Making degree.
- Learned the Tukateck Software.
- In 2007 she started her own clothing line, then an online store in 2008 followed by the pattern making business, which grew into a full package service company since then from the connections she had established from her own clothing line.
- Visit her two companies at: www.dlcopatternsandgrading.com www.loudstarbazaar.com.
OC FASHION WEEK is proud to present Rosiangela Da Silva, a Graduate Student Designer.
OC FASHION WEEK is proud to present Raquel van Daalen and Michelle Parsadayan, a duo of Graduate Student Designers of The Academy of Couture Art-Los Angeles.