WEDNESDAY 7/18 - LECTURE SERIES: PRODUCTION
- SCHEDULE: Check In - 6:00P / Lecture – 6:30P-9:30P
- ADMISSION: $20 - Student w/ID / $25 – General
- ATTIRE: Business Casual
- LOCATION: OC MART MIX (Fashion Camp OC) - 3313 Hyland Avenue, Costa Mesa, California 92626
- TICKETS: http://ocfashionweeksummer2012.eventbrite.com
SPEAKER - KIRSTEN DIEL
- Co-Owner of DLCO Patterns and Grading
- In the fashion industry since 1998 as an assistant and then associate designer.
- Graduated from FIDM with a Product Development Degree and LA TRADE TECH in 2004 for a Fashion Design and Pattern Making degree.
- Learned the Tukateck Software.
- In 2007 she started her own clothing line, then an online store in 2008 followed by the pattern making business, which grew into a full package service company since then from the connections she had established from her own clothing line.
- Visit her two companies at: www.dlcopatternsandgrading.com www.loudstarbazaar.com.